UK residents, 18+ Prize draw. Enter between 17,00 17th May – 23.59 8th June 2023. Visit neatandshaken.com and buy a minimum of £30.00 of BLOOM products for automatic entry into the draw. Prize: 2 x General Admission tickets for Taste of London in Regent's Park (the “Event”) on a chosen day (between the 14th - 18th of June 2023) subject to availability. Internet access to enter is required. One entry per £30.00 of BLOOM products, so £60.00 = 2 entries, etc. valid order. For full T&Cs & prize details see https://neatandshaken.com/pages/terms-conditions-giveaway. Promoter: G&J Distillers Ltd. Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6PH.
Full Terms & Conditions:
- This Prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Prize draw. This Prize draw is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Event and Event organiser.
- Winners who are both aged over 25 and look over 25 will be asked to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Prize draw. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information. Challenge 25 and Drinkware policies will be stringently adhered to throughout all aspects of this Prize draw.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required.
Prize Draw Period: Enter between 17:00 BST on the 17th May 2023 and 23:59 BST on the 8th June 2023 inclusive.
To Enter: Visit neatandshaken.com and purchase at least £30.00 pounds of BLOOM products.
- You will automatically gain one Prize Draw entry for every £30.00 of BLOOM products purchased during the Prize Draw Period.
- The Prize: 1 winner who will receive: 2 x general admission tickets to attend a session of the winner’s choice at Taste of London in Regent's Park, London. The winner can choose from one of the following sessions:
- Wednesday 14th June: 17:30 - 21:30
- Thursday 15th June: 12:00 - 16:00
- Thursday 15thJune: 17:30 - 21:30
- Friday 16thJune: 12:00 - 16:00
- Friday 16thJune: 17:30 - 21:30
- Saturday 17thJune: 12:00 - 16:00
- Saturday 17thJune: 17:30 - 21:30
- Sunday 18th June: 12:00 - 17:00
Note: Travel & transportation are not included.
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking vouchers, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money at the event) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms & Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
b. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies including the Event organiser and any other rules associated with the Event or Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the Event/venue.
c. The winner and their guest (who must be aged 18+) must abide by any relevant Terms & Conditions which form part of the Prize. Whilst at the Event/venue, you must not : be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb or damage any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the Event/venue.
d. You and your guest must abide by any relevant Terms & Conditions set by the venue/s which form part of your prize. It is your responsibility to ensure that you take care when moving around the event/venue.
e. The winner should inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs, although provision of any requirements is entirely dependent on the organiser of the Event.
Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected, under independent supervision, from all valid entries received during the Prize Draw Period.
Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 2 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 2 days of initial contact. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 2 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner and award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
Prize Acceptance: By accepting the Prize, Winners accept the Terms & Conditions including any rules of the Event and/or Event organiser. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 2 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 2 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. If the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- For the name and county of the Prize winner email firstname.lastname@example.org up to one month after the close of the Promotion. Winners can object to their name or county of residence being published. However, the Promoter must still provide this information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, or if the Promotor deems it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- If the Prize draw is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, or due to causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Prize draw, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual, including any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may cancel, modify or suspend the Prize draw or invalidate any entries. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize draw where it deems it necessary to do so.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry page.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility and age of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Prize draw or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Prize draw. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Prize draw, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these Terms & Conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including if the Event is cancelled or postponed.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach, or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded. The Event may refuse entry or force the Winner(s) and any guests to leave an Event if a Winner and/or guest does not comply with the Event’s terms and conditions.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Prize draw, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the terms and conditions of the Event.
- If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the detail in any promotional material arises, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- No personal information and no data will be shared between neatandshaken.com and BLOOM Gin which is the sponsor of the Taste of London event.
The promoter is Quintessential Brands Group, trading as G&J Distillers Ltd., registered in England & Wales. No. 07604280 Registered address: Melbury Park, Clayton Rd, Birchwood, Warrington WA3 6PH.