- 45 ml Liberties Keeper’s Coin Whiskey
- 15 ml Kina L’Avignon d’or
- 15 ml Suze
- 2 dash Bitter Truth peach bitters
- 1 pinch of black Hawaiian salt
- Hazelnut oil aroma
- Garnish: Caramel fudge with black Hawaiian salt
Place the glass in the centre of the wooden coaster and surround it with caramel blocks. Sprinkle black salt on top of the caramel. Add all cocktail ingredients except the aroma to a mixing glass and stir until chilled. Strain into the glass and add the garnish.
- Garnish: Use the flavour gun to add a aromatic bubble on top of the drink. To do so place the tip of the gun into the bubble liquid and fill it with aroma, drop the bubble on top of the drink.