Lava Fields - Whiskey Cocktail
- 40 ml Liberties Murder Lane whiskey
- 20 ml Tokaji wine infused with tarragon, pineapple weed & geranium
- 10 ml Yellow Chartreuse
- 20 ml Dolin Dry vermouth
- Garnish: tarragon, pineapple weed, geranium & activated charcaol
- 200 ml Sweet Tokaji Dessert wine
- 4 sprigs of fresh tarragon
- 4 sprigs of fresh pineapple weed
- 4 sprigs of fresh geranium
Make a rapid infusion by blending the wine and fresh herbs all together for 2 full minutes. Than strain and keep cool.
- Prepare the wooden box with charcoals. Add all ingredients in the mixing glass and strain until chilled and balanced. Strain over new ice in the cocktail glass and garnish with the fresh herbs. Before serving heat the coals and grate some activated charcaol on top of the cocktail with a micro-plane grater.