- 350ml Greenall’s Blueberry Gin
- 100ml lime juice
- 150ml honey water (mix honey and water in equal parts until fully mixed. Works better with hot water)
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- Prosecco (or part soda/part prosecco for a less boozy option)
- Strawberry slices to garnish
Add Greenall’s Blueberry Gin to pitcher followed by lime juice and honey water.
- Take mint and pull off the leaves and slap to “wake up” the mint before adding.
- Pour in a handful of blueberries and loads of ice.
Top with prosecco and garnish with strawberry slices.