- 50ml BLOOM London Dry Gin
- 30g Golden Caster Sugar
- Sea Salt Flakes
- Angostura Chocolate Bitters
- Fresh Orange Juice
- Egg White
- Orange Nutmeg Shavings
To make the salted caramel, heat 30g of golden caster sugar and 20ml of water together. Stir quickly to dissolve sugar. Add sea salt flakes. Allow to cool.
- Mix the syrup, egg white, fresh orange juice and bitters together in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a rounded martini glass.
- Garnish with a dehydrated orange slice and grated nutmeg.